If you’re planning an upcoming Disneyland trip, wouldn’t it be helpful to have a brief guide covering Disneyland 101?
A guide that will save you from spending hours scouring Pinterest?
That’s precisely why I created this ebook.
How to Plan a Trip to Disneyland will save you from the time-sucking information overload that is on the internet.
This condensed Ebook is chock-full of the TOP TIPS for planning a trip to Disneyland.
It’s designed to help you maximize and streamline your time in the “happiest place on earth.”
This 25-page ebook is long enough to give you the top need-to-know information for your Disneyland vacation yet short enough to download to your phone and review the entire ebook within a few minutes!
This ebook covers the basics:
- Airports + transportation
- What to wear
- What to pack
- Snack ideas
- Apps to download
- Overview of the Disneyland parks
- Park entry + parking lots
- Details for locker + stroller rental
- Details on the Baby Care Center
- List of Disneyland freebies
- FASTPASSES explained: how + where + which rides
And it also includes the juicy stuff:
- Secrets to beat the crowds + avoid long lines
- Tips to maximize your time
- List of the best rides + rides with height restrictions
- Where to get character autographs + meet princesses
- Great spots to watch the fireworks
Grab this ebook today and kick-start your Disneyland vacation!